Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Mission: Canada


Tomorrow I will be heading to Toronto to hang out with Raigan Burns and Mare Sheppard, the Brad and Angelina of indie games, and Jon Mak, the George Clooney of indie games, as well as some other people that I'm sure are the somethings of something. While there I will be attending a prestigious event presented by the Hand Eye Society, where I will be presenting some of Cryptic Sea's prestigious projects. If you're in the area feel free to stop by, just be sure to wear a tuxedo, or clothes.

No Quarter Beta Update:
We received a great response from the call for beta testers, next week we'll go through the emails and hopefully have a version to send out by the end of the week.

-Alex

2 comments:

Bigpants said...

Loved your presentation! You are too damn nice and too damn modest. Next time you're in Toronto you're welcome to stay with us (if you haven't been scooped up by everyone in Toronto first). A super mega bonus having you at my 40th B-Day. Truly I am honoured.

Thought regarding Odyssey. Consider adding particle bits suspended in the air (and not just background stars). That way, it's not just the terrain that's mega 3D good looking. It worked REALLY well for my joke B-Game "Mario Inna Space". Try it out to see what I mean.

Download
Form Posting

daniel john said...

It is glad to see this blog, it is good and detailed fun to read this, nice informative blog, Thanks for share this article.

College Research Paper