Friday, June 8, 2012


I'll be making a game for the 7 Day FPS challenge, I think it will be a good break from the human movement physics I've been working on the last month.  Right now my plan is to make a multiplayer FPS with persistent servers and permanent death, inspired by all the ARMA 2 and Day Z videos I've been watching.  It should be a chance to work on some of the tech I need to do for ANZ while experimenting with some gameplay ideas.

If you're interested in watching it being made I'll be live streaming at, also check out David from Wolfire's stream at


Sam said...

I just took a quick look at the previous streams you made, and you really need to stream at a higher resolution because it's impossible to read the code.

Alex Austin said...

I'll try increasing the resolution today, the live stream is slowing the game down some already though.